4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in NASA after B.Sc Biotechnology?

I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology in first year. I am interested to work in NASA. I don’t know how to get the job in NASA. Can you please tell me, how to join NASA? M E-Mail Id is [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in NASA after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? How can I apply for the job?
  2. How to get a job in NASA after BSc Biotechnology?
  3. How much percentage is required in 10th for job in NASA?
  4. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  5. How to become an astronaut in NASA? I am doing BSc
  6. How to get a doctor job in NASA?
  7. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  8. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a job in NASA? I am a instrumentation engineering student
  10. How to do a job in NASA as a scientist if I am a BSc student in Physics
  11. How to become a pharmacist at NASA?
  12. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  13. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  14. Which job can I get after completing masters in Astrophysics? Can I get a job in NASA or ISRO
  15. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  16. How to get Earth and Planets scientists Job in NASA? Qualifications needed to enter NASA? Best institutes of NASA in India and how to get admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting job at NASA after Ph.D. in industrial chemistry?
  18. Are there any job opportunities for me in NASA? I am a Instrumentation Engineer student
4th June 2017, 11:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in NASA after B.Sc Biotechnology?

You cannot get a job with this qualification in a NASA.

This is because:-

NASA does not recruit any graduates in the field of biotechnology.

There is negligible chance for Overseas students if you do not have any experience or higher educational qualification in your portfolio.
14th June 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to become an astronaut after completing degree in biotechnology???
22nd August 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm msc biotenology student. I'm interested to work in NASA. How I can apply for job in NASA. please sir tell me.
2nd May 2020, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology in first year. I am interested to work in NASA. I don't know how to get the job in NASA. Can you please tell me, how to join NASA? M E-Mail Id is [email protected]
7th June 2020, 06:29 PM
HGK7

You cannot get a job with this qualification in a NASA becauseNASA does not recruit any graduates in the field of biotechnology.
11th August 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing B.S.C in biotechnology. I want to be an Astronaut in NASA. After I get degree, I will become a bio medical engineer. With these credits, may I become an astronaut in NASA? May I get job in NASA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?