26th January 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i be a Science Teacher after Graduation from PU Chandigarh?

My dob is 5/11/84. I have done my graduation from PU chandigarh with 47% marks. I want to be a Science teacher now. So can you tell me how can i become one?

26th January 2016, 11:49 PM
kantraman

Default Re: How can i be a Science Teacher after Graduation from PU Chandigarh?

Actually for science teacher you will have to complete your graduation in science stream with atleast 50% marks for general and OBC category and 45% marks for sc/st.But B.Ed is compulsory for teaching profession.
27th January 2016, 12:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to complete B.Ed for becoming a Science Teacher after Graduation. Most of the schools prefer candidates with B.Ed qualification and government schools had made compulsory.

You can get job as a Teacher in private schools without B.Ed but for government schools you need to qualify TET along with B.Ed qualification.
27th January 2016, 11:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My dob is 5/11/84. I have done my graduation from PU chandigarh with 47% marks. I want to be a Science teacher now. So can you tell me how can i become one?
It is really hard to get a Teacher job after Graduation. You need to complete B.Ed to be eligible for Teacher job, whether in Government or private schools. Apart from the B.Ed qualification you are required to clear TET entrance exam in order to get Government Teacher job. Try to get Teacher job in Private Institutions and do B.Ed through distance or correspondence mode. Both the B.Ed qualification and Teacher experience will help you to get a Science Teacher.
30th January 2016, 08:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is not sufficient to be a teacher. This will only help you to become a science teacher in private school but if you want to be a government school then, you need to pass B.Ed. After that you need to qualify TET, CTET to become a science teacher. You can pursue B.Ed from regular mode or distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?