14th December 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?

Dear Sir,

I want to do Graduation in Political Science stream. But I don't know the scope in future. Please tell me about the benefits of studying this graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  2. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  3. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  4. What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  7. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  8. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  9. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  10. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  11. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  12. What kind of career opportunities are there for graduates in Political Science stream?
  13. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy? -- [New]
  14. Benefits of studying Bifocal Science in Graduation?
  15. Which is the best coaching center for Political Science in Delhi? I have done my graduation in B.A Political Science
  16. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  18. How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?
15th December 2015, 12:34 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?

Let me tell you about the Political science as it is one of the common issue that i am getting from you guys. Political Science is very good course to go with especially for those who want job in Government field. As it provide you wilt whole lot of opportunity to get your legs inside the door of Government job.
15th December 2015, 01:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?

Political Science graduates have a lot of scope for the future.
Once you complete your graduation you will be able to appear for all the Government Sector related jobs that is available after graduation.
You will be able to appear for the Examinations of the Banking Jobs. You will be able to appear for the Civil Services Examinations.
You can also become a Teacher in Schools after the completion of B.Ed in Political Science.
So there is a lot of scope after the completion of graduation in Political Science.
18th December 2015, 11:35 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of Graduation in Political Science there are a lot of scopes or job opportunities for the candidates.
Candidates can apply for the various Government sector jobs according to their qualification. Candidates may also apply for different examinations for banking jobs also.
Candidates can appear for the Civil Services Examinations and also apply for Teacher posts after completing B.Ed degree course.
18th December 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have applied to sub divisional information and cultural office. there will be exam in the subject of political science. Pl. show the expected questions of indian and western
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?