26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech being employed at Mazagaon Dock, Mumbai?

I am a passout from IME, Kharghar. I want to take admission in B.Tech. Presently, I am working in Mazagaon Dock, Mumbai. My contact no. 9221283334

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  2. Which will be better for me between AMIE and B.Tech being a candidate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering and working in Automobile Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Mazgaon Dock Questions for Po Electronics?
  4. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  5. Which are the GATE score based companies? I have scored 25 marks iN GATE exam
  6. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  7. Best University for CFA course in Pune?
  8. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  9. Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?
  10. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  11. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  12. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  13. Can I appear in GATE at Mumbai being a B.Tech graduate of Allahabad?
  14. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  16. Last 10 years papers of Electrician Apprentice in Mazagon Dock Ltd?
  17. Can I do B.Ed externally in Nashik?
  18. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
28th November 2016, 02:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech being employed at Mazagaon Dock, Mumbai?

To get admission under B.Tech course, you must have passed class 12th in Science from a recognised Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.Tech course in any branch.
28th November 2016, 11:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech being employed at Mazagaon Dock, Mumbai?

You should apply for admission in various Institutions providing B.Tech course on the basis of the above mentioned examination you have cleared and if you fulfill their minimum eligibility criteria and cut-off required, you will be most eligible to get admission in B.Tech course and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?