22nd August 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Tech in a top university?

Sir, I want to take admission in batch of 2017 for B.Tech in a top university. Now I am studying CHSE syllabus in Odisha. Can you help me how to take admission in a top university. How can I prepare for entrance examination?

22nd August 2016, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Tech in a top university?

To get admission in B.Tech course in top institutions, you have to appear in respective engineering entrance examination on which basis the institute is offering admission to B.Tech course. NITs and IITs offer admission in B.Tech course through JEE Main and Advanced examination whereas BITS and VIT offer admission through BITSAT and VITEEE. So, I suggest you to check the respective university official website where you wish to apply for admission and appear and qualify in the respective engineering entrance examination, so, that you will be offered admission in B.Tech course in top institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?