7th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the college now or will I have to wait for a year?

sir i ashish meena taking admission in JDCTcollege indore and i am totally unsatisfied with this college. and i want transfer to lnct, college or rishiraj colege indore..either other college..if any chance to change college to other or waiting till a year. pls give me urgently answere . its my serious problem.

11th May 2014, 10:31 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change the college now or will I have to wait for a year?

Yes, of course you can change your college and if you are not satisfies with that college then you have to change your college now.
Don't wait for next year you can go you just taken migration from your college and submitted it to that college in which you want to take admission.

There are so many colleges in India for every field. Here you have not told that in which subject you have taken otherwise i will told you about the course and name of the colleges in which you can take admission.

You have to choose best college for your graduation and after that you can also apply for the master degree after that it will be easy to get good job and after master degree you can apply for the job in many places which gives you good salary.

So, you have to choose a best college for your studies so if you want to change your college then you have to change it as soon as possible don't waste your time. So, tried to get best college for the graduation after that it makes you easy to get good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?