14th January 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after a long gap on the basis of B.Sc biochemistry qualification?

I had finished my B.Sc biochemistry in the year of 2003,.because of so many reasons I didn't continue my studies further. Now, I want to get job. What can I do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a private job after having a long gap? -- [New]
  2. Does this possible of doing Job in USA and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry from USA?
  3. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  4. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  5. List of courses to do after B.Sc Biochemistry except M.Sc?
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  8. Is doing B.Ed. after a long gap not valuable?
  9. Can I get a job after a long unemployment gap?
  10. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  11. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  13. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  14. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  15. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  17. Can i get admission in MA in Modern History after a long gap?
  18. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
14th January 2017, 08:45 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job after a long gap on the basis of B.Sc biochemistry qualification?

First of all register yourself at naukri.com or monster to get the intimation regarding private jobs.Since you had a gap of more than a decade it might create problem for you.If you get the opportunity to face an interview then tell the exact reason why you had a gap.Also try for the government job of your age allows.But private job you will get.
15th January 2017, 11:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after a long gap on the basis of B.Sc biochemistry qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had finished my B.Sc biochemistry in the year of 2003,.because of so many reasons I didn't continue my studies further. Now, I want to get job. What can I do for that?

The aspirant can get a job in the private sector organizations after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry qualification. As you have completed the graduation in the year 2003, it is very difficult to get a job in government organizations. You can apply for various jobs in private companies and schools. The job vacancies can be seen in the job sites and job portals. You have to apply online for a job. The selection process consists of written test and interview mostly. You can also apply for a job in BPOs, various BPOs conducts walk in interviews. You can attend the interviews with your updated resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?