17th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a private job after having a long gap?

My graduation completed in 2014 and 3 year gap between graduation finally I clear in 2014 my subject is physics computer electronic but now I want to do a job what can I do
Am I eligible to apply for job in Infosys on the basis of BSc (CS)?
Body: Hi Sir, I'm Ranjitha. I completed my 10th with 72.96%, PU. with 70% and I completed my degree BSc (CS) with 60%. So, am I eligible to work in Infosys? Please send me details to my mail
[email protected]

19th March 2017, 11:13 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a private job after having a long gap?

To get a job in the top multinational company like Infosys the candidate must have scored 7.00 CGPA. The candidate must have completed his degree from a recognized university. The age of the candidate must be above 18 years. The candidate should have good communication skill, must have good fluency in English. The candidate should be able to work in a team under the guidance. The candidate should not have any problem in relocation. The candidate should not have more than 2 years of gap.
10th July 2019, 11:38 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a private job after having a long gap?

Most of the reputed MNCs prefers and consider only students who have completed their 15 years of full-time educations without gaps.Some company allows us to sit in their recruitment with having one year of gap in education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?