22nd November 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get my UPSEE exam counseling fee refunded?

Sir, my self Rishu. I was allotted Anand engineering college, Agra but I am unable to give fees . My roll no. In UPSEE exam is 4047853. Please refund my counseling fees as soon as possible I can't afford that much fees of college. I belong to poor family. My father was also expire so it's my humble request please refund my counseling fees. My account number is 30680100007247. Sir again I am requesting you. Please refund my counseling fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?
  2. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University?
  3. Will my fee be refunded, if I fail to become an airhostess after training?
  4. What is the procedure of counseling in UPSEE?
  5. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  6. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 30787 rank in UPSEE? Is MIET college good if I get admission directly?
  7. Is it necessary to qualify NATA 2017 for admission through UPSEE 2017?
  8. Can I get admission in JSS or Galgotia Institute if secured 51000 rank in UPSEE?
  9. Which college is better for me in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 2509 rank in UPSEE? Am I eligible for counseling?
  10. Can I get fee waiver BTech seat in Lucknow University with 21000 General rank and 6000 OBC rank in UPSEE? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee of private UPTU college for B.Tech? I qualified in UPSEE last year
  12. Which college may call me for counseling after scoring 2036 rank in UPSEE in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. Is it possible to cancel my admission in BPT from CMF Pune? Can I get my admission be refunded?
  14. Can my registration fee get refunded if not attended the UP BHMCT counselling?
  15. Can I get through UPTU counseling after securing 17300 general rank in UPSEE exam?
  16. Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?
  17. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for UPSEE? Latest exam pattern?
24th November 2017, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my UPSEE exam counseling fee refunded?

Normally, counselling fee is non refundable, which us clearly mentioned in the notification. You will not get it back because you have been allotted college based on your choices.

If you are not willing to take admission, then it is not the problem of the organising university. Hence, it will be difficult to get it back, but you can contact the higher authorities surely for more clarification.
25th November 2017, 12:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my UPSEE exam counseling fee refunded?

Sorry, to say that the UPSEE examination counselling fee will not be refunded. You have participated in the counselling process and you have been allotted a Anand Engineering College, Agra, so, you have to pay the counselling fee and it will not be refunded. If you are unable to pay the engineering course fee then, you can apply for fee reimbursement by visiting your respective state epass official website, so, that you can get the fee amount from your state government for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?