22nd July 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How to make a good career in commerce field?

Sir, I completed 12th with science but I am not interested in MBA or engineering. Where I will go for B.Com and create good career please. Answer me Sir. I was also interest after 10tn in commerce but family support for science.

23rd July 2017, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a good career in commerce field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed 12th with science but I am not interested in MBA or engineering. Where I will go for B.Com and create good career please. Answer me Sir. I was also interest after 10tn in commerce but family support for science.

Candidates can pursue various courses in the commerce field to make a good career. There are courses like B.Com, BBA, BBM, CA, CS etc. available in the commerce stream to pursue. CA is one of the highly demanding course in India. Candidates after completion of 10+2 can pursue the CA course through Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Candidates can also study B.Com and then pursue their career in the accounts line. Commerce stream is one of the valued streams. Through the above given course candidates can make a good career in the commerce/accounts/finance field. Candidates after the course can work in the banking industry, insurance sector, BPOs, IT industry, manufacturing industry, service sector etc.
23rd July 2017, 07:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The whole choice is yours as you are the one who is going to learn, educated and survive. If you want to do your Graduations in Commerce than you can surely opt for, as its in your choice and preference. As choosing commerce stream, you will have Accounts as a main subject, if you had book keeping in you 12th as in your additional subject, than taking commerce will not be tough for you. After doing B.Com you should do some professional course without which you cannot get a good job and your career will be restricted after a certain point in time. Only B.Com will not help you much so think of other aspects as well. Example: BBA followed by MBA, Hotel Management, BA. LLB, B.Com and CA & CS. You have to choose something like this to secure a good and stable career.
23rd July 2017, 07:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As you have completed 12th so you can apply for the B.COM. The details regarding B.COM course are as follows:-

>> For B.COM candidate must have done 12th with minimum 50% marks from govt. approved institute.

>> The duration of B.COM course is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.

>> As much as admission process is concerned candidate can also get direct admission but in some good reputed collage there is also a written exam carried out and candidates are selected on the bases of merit list announced.

MAJOR JOB FIELDS FOR B.COM CANDIDATE:-

:- Trader.
:- Banker.
:- Associate.
:- Assistant manager.
:- HR manager.
:- Operation manager.
:- Analyst.
:- Sales manager.
:- Marketing manager.
:- Auditing assistant.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR CARRIER.
23rd July 2017, 11:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue career in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class with Science stream as any discipline in 12th Class is accepted. The minimum percentage you must have secured in 12th Class to pursue B.Com course is 50% marks.

There are several career opportunities after completion of B.Com course. You may find employment opportunities in,

> Private Sector

> Government Sector

You may find job opportunities in
* Indian Railways,
* Banking Sector,
* Insurance Sector,
* Commerce field,
* Accounting and Taxation field,
* Management field..etc.,

After successful completion of B.Com course, you may then pursue Master of Commerce (M.Com) course to continue career in Commerce field.
24th July 2017, 01:59 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

There are various career scopes for a person opting for commerce stream and I am sure that if you are good in commerce, you will attain huge success in future.

Below, I have mentioned some of the career scopes, you can opt for after completion of your 12th boards;

1. Bachelor of Commerce

2. Bachelor of Business Studies

3. Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics

4. Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking

5. Bachelor of Administration in Account and Finance

6. Bachelor of Administration in Marketing and Finance

7. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

8. Bachelor of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

9. Bachelor of Commerce Banking and Insurance

10. Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting

11. Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

12. Bachelor of Commerce in Applied Economics

13. Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting

14. Bachelor of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

15. Bachelor of Commerce in Commercial Law, etc
24th July 2017, 05:59 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

As a commerce student you can apply in following fields-
B.com
BBA
CA
CS.
In today's world CA has a wide scope. After passing 12th you can apply for CPT exam for CA.
If you will become a CA than it will be a very good field.
You can apply for b.com through which you can become an accountant or a finance manager in any company.
Through CS you can become company secretary​ .
If you will apply for BBA than you can make your career in business field. After BBA you can take admission in MBA. So, it will be a good option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?