26th July 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?

Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. I am 26 years of age. So, in this age I am eligible to study this BHMCT course? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  2. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  3. Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
  5. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  6. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  8. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  9. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  14. How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?
  15. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
28th July 2018, 08:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?

To pursue BHMCT course, you must follow these eligibility criterias.

Academic requirement:
  • 10+2 in any stream with at least 55% marks having English as a compulsory subject.

Age limit:
  • Minimum age required to pursue BHMCT course is 18 years.

In some colleges, there is upper age limit of 22 years. So, you may face difficulty while seeking admission in such colleges.
30th July 2018, 08:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in bachelor degree in hotel management.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board. It is mandatory to have English and good skill to speak it.

Minimum age limit is 18 years. Admission is conducted by institutes after qualifying in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?