18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats are available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hello, I am planning to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management. So, I want to know that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the seats availability immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Library & Information Science admission in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  5. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  6. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  8. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  9. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  12. Which college or university can I get after scoring 40% in HSc?
  13. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  14. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  15. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  16. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. Is there any 1 year Bachelor in Library and Information Science course? Or, any 1 year Diploma in same?
  18. What can I take if I take PCMB in PUC?
15th March 2019, 07:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats are available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

As per my knowledge, 44 Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats is available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management.

Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Pravat Sarani, Opposite of S.D.O. Office, Bolpur (Santiniketan), P.O. Bolpur
Birbhum, West Bengal 731204, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?