18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Library & Information Science admission in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hello friends, I want to join Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management for studying Bachelor of Library & Information Science course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  2. How many Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats are available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  5. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  7. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  8. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  9. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  12. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  13. What is the minimum education requirements for pursuing M.Lib (Master of Library & Information Science)?
  14. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  15. What can I take if I take PCMB in PUC?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  17. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
20th June 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Library & Information Science admission in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management for studying Bachelor of Library & Information Science course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Graduates in any stream are eligible to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science at Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their past academic performance at the Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management. Duration of the course is one year. Bachelor of Library & Information Science course is useful to become a Librarian in schools or colleges. Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?