24th February 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any 1 year Bachelor in Library and Information Science course? Or, any 1 year Diploma in same?

I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to do 1 year Bachelor in Library and Information Science course. So, is there any 1 year bachelors course or is there 1 year Diploma course available in Library and Information Science? Will I be eligible for applying for Librarian post in government departments?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  2. Which Diploma courses are favourable for Bachelor of Library Science student? -- [New]
  3. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  4. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  5. Am I eligible for Bachelor in Library and Information Science after completing M.Com?
  6. Is there any college in Mumbai which conducts one year course in Library Science?
  7. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  8. How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago?
  9. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  10. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  12. Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Library Science course?
  13. Is it better to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science for a graduate?
  14. Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?
  15. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  16. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  17. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  18. Is it better to do B.Li.Sc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?