4th June 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Don Bosco University?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Don Bosco University for PhD program in Counselling Psychology? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this college? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  6. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Seats available for MA(Applied Psychology) course in The Neotia University?
  8. List of Gifted Children Schools in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in this school?
  9. Which are the colleges are approved by AICTE in Guwahati?
  10. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Is Don Bosco School siliguri the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the admission of PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) will be started in Don Bosco University? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Possibility to join Don Bosco High School, Golaghat for 10th ICSE student? -- [New]
  14. Result of Don Bosco (Borivali) for roll no 1102110011?
  15. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 2nd standard of Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  17. Possibility to get transferred from Don Bosco High School, Guwahati to Kolkata?
  18. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
14th September 2019, 11:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Don Bosco University?

Don Bosco University

The total number of PhD (Counselling Psychology) seats that are available in Don Bosco University is 06.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Don Bosco University.

Airport Road, Azara
Guwahati, Assam 781017, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?