1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?

I like to admit my daughter in Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology under Assam Don Bosco University for M.Tech Civil engineering but the course is not still approved by AICTE, though the college is still admitting in M.Tech civil from last year. Should I admit with the hope that it will get AICTE approval? Myself BK Debbarma. Thank you.

1st August 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?

Yes, you can take admission in M.Tech course in Don Bosco College of Engineering and Technology under Assam Don Bosco University even if does not have AICTE approval. The college has recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and other statutory bodies. As this is a recognised university, you can take admission in M.Tech course for pursuing your higher studies.
2nd August 2016, 11:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?

Don Bosco school of engineering and Technology is recognized by the UGC and NAAC, therefore, it really doesn't make a tremendous difference if till now it has not been affiliated by AICTE. You need not worry about it. However. the college is in the process of getting affiliation of AICTE as you have mentioned above, therefore, you need not worry and can very much get admission in the above mentioned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?