21st September 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?

Sir,
What should be the GRE cutoff score I have to achieve to get admission in MIT, USA for Electronics related course in Post Graduation? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  3. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  4. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  5. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  6. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  7. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  8. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  9. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  10. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  12. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  14. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  15. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  18. How much marks is required in 12th to get admission in MIT, USA?
29th November 2015, 08:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in GRE to study Post Graduation in Electronics in MIT, USA?

The cutoff marks varies every year depending on the standard of the question paper and the relative performance of the applicants. However, the cutoff marks is usually high since MIT is one of the best institutes in the entire world. The cutoff marks are given below.

- GRE : 320+ for 340 total score
- TOEFL : 100+
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?