28th July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses can be done after clearing GRE?

Im currently doing b.com. im in 4th semester right now.
Im planning to go to canada for post graduation.
I wanted to know what can i do after clearing Gre in commerce stream.Moreover i wanted to know do i need a 4 year undergraduate degree for post graduation from canada.

7th October 2015, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses can be done after clearing GRE?

GRE is conducted for admission in post graduation and research programs in science and technology field. Therefore, if you are aiming for admission in lost graduation in science and technology subjects abroad then you have to appear for GRE.

For commerce graduates there is MBA option for which GMAT is the best option rather than GRE. You need a degree from a recognized university and there isn't a 4 year degree compulsion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?