9th January 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required for getting admission in B.Arch?

I am studying in Tamilnadu normal matriculation school. How many marks cut off in each subject I want to sequer & fees details, government college for B.Tech architecture interior design I want to study.

10th January 2017, 04:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required for getting admission in B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in Tamilnadu normal matriculation school. How many marks cut off in each subject I want to sequer & fees details, government college for B.Tech architecture interior design I want to study.

The candidates after completion of Class XII in science stream with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with aggregate of 50 percent marks from recognized board are eligible to apply for the five year B.Arch course. Admission is done on the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (conducted by Council of Architecture) score. The candidates should score at least 80/200 marks in NATA to join B.Arch course. The course is available in various colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?