9th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in distance learning program in SMU?

Please provide us the details of distance course learning of SMU, the investment details. The infrastructure details and all procedure or any other details which may be required for every type of courses. Thank you. Sarthak Academy. [email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  2. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  3. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
  4. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to appear in CAT, XAT and SNAP for B.Com final year student from SMU-DE?
  6. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  7. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  8. Admission procedure of M.Phil in Biotech? List of regular and distance learning program?
  9. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  10. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  11. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  12. Can I get a PG without having graduation through distance learning program?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?
  14. What should I do to do MBA in correspondence? What is the use of TANCET?
  15. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  16. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  17. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  18. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
10th January 2017, 05:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in distance learning program in SMU?

Yes, CMU offers education via distance mode also, there is no such problem in it. You can very much opt for distance mode of education in the above mentioned institution.

You will have to provide the required details asked for and also the documentation required by the institution. After having completed the procedure of admission, you will be most probably allowed to get admission in the course and can very much pursue your degree further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?