8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How many test centres are available for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam in Tamil Nadu? Important dates of this entrance exam?

I want to know that how many test centres are there in Tamil Nadu for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam? I would also like to know about important dates of this entrance exam. Please help me to know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  2. Which college can I get in Madhurai in Counseling after scoring 15 in TANCET MBA?
  3. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  4. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  5. Website for TANCET application form 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  7. When Anna University will publish application form of TANCET?
  8. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  11. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  16. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech ECE course? Fee structure details?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Is there any chance to get admission in SRMEE after scoring 150 out of 315?
10th April 2017, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many test centres are available for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam in Tamil Nadu? Important dates of this entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that how many test centres are there in Tamil Nadu for SRM Engineering Entrance Exam? I would also like to know about important dates of this entrance exam. Please help me to know asap.

There are about 16 test centers are available for SRM Engineering Entrance Examination in Tamil Nadu. It will be over 100 centers throughout the country for the SRM JEEE. The SRM offers around 17 disciplines in engineering graduation (B.Tech) like Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, ECE, EEE, IT etc.

The candidates can apply online till April 25, 2017 for SRM Engineering Entrance Examinations.

SRMJEEE 2017 online examinations will be held from 01 April 2017 to 30 April 2017.

Results will be declared on 02 May 2017.

Counseling – I (on campus) started from 5 May 2017 to 9 May 2017 and Counseling – II (online) from 11 May 2017.
The SRM University website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?