25th October 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my original certificate of BA honors (Sociology) from Oriental college Patna?

Hello Sir, I have passed the exam of BA Honors (Sociology) from Oriental Collage Patna city but they still have not issued the passing certificate. So can you tell me ow can I get my original certificate issued?

10th April 2017, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my original certificate of BA honors (Sociology) from Oriental college Patna?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have passed the exam of BA Honors (Sociology) from Oriental Collage Patna city but they still have not issued the passing certificate. So can you tell me ow can I get my original certificate issued?

You have to contact Oriental College Patna with your all three years mark sheets for getting original certificate of BA Honors Sociology course. You have to approach your department and fill up the necessary forms like no due certificate etc. You have to get signature from Laboratories, Library, Sports In charge, office etc. in the no due certificate and get signature from your HOD also for getting original certificate of BA Sociology Honors from your college. With the necessary documents contact your college office they will give you the original certificate. You have to go to your college in person to get your certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?