12th September 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How much I can earn if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?

Hello,
I want to know what is scope of Bachelor of Physiotherapy? How much I can earn after doing this course? Please let me know about this asap.

5th January 2016, 11:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can earn if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know what is scope of Bachelor of Physiotherapy? How much I can earn after doing this course? Please let me know about this asap.
The salary one earns will depend on the skill of individual. But you can get decent salary after this course; it will be around Rs 10,000 to 25,000 per month in the beginning. After the course the aspirant can work as Physiotherapist, Research Assistant, Therapy Manager, Sports Physiotherapist, Customer Care Assistant, Lecturer etc. The aspirant can work in hospitals, Rehabilitation Centres, Orthopedic Departments, Health Institutions, Private Clinics, Fitness Centres, Sports Training Facilities etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?