5th January 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Profession degree after completing graduation in B.Sc Non medical with 70% marks?

Hello sir, I am yasir from Srinager, I have completed my graduation in b.sc non medical with 70% marks. I want go in any professional degree what is the best option.

Thanks sir

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of CS after B.A.LLB?
  2. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  4. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  5. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  6. Which PG degree should I opt for after completing graduation in agriculture?
  7. When will I get the admission form of MBBS?
  8. What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?
  9. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  10. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  12. What should I do to study Las after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Is it possible to get a BSc degree in 1 or 2 years for a B.E Engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. what should i do after completing my graduation?I'm pursuing B.Sc(NM) and want to contribute in medical stream
  15. Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing BSc non medical with 54% marks
  17. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  18. What Graduation course to take after completing PCM without biology?
6th January 2016, 09:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Profession degree after completing graduation in B.Sc Non medical with 70% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am yasir from Srinager, I have completed my graduation in b.sc non medical with 70% marks. I want go in any professional degree what is the best option.

Thanks sir
There are so many professional courses available after completing B.Sc. You have mentioned that you have completed B.Sc. But the areas of specialization has not been specified.

After completing B.Sc you can apply for Master of Computer Application (MCA). If you have chosen other specialization, like Physics, Biochemistry then you can apply for B.Tech/B.E in concerned specialization.

Other Professional Courses for B.Sc Graduates:

- Institute Chartered Accountant of India (www.icai.org.in/)
- Institute of Company Secretary of India (www.icsi.edu/)
- Chartered Financial Analyst
6th January 2016, 04:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Profession degree after completing graduation in B.Sc Non medical with 70% marks?

You can apply for admission in courses like MBA and MCA if you are looking for professional courses. There are post graduate diploma also available in various fields like marketing, financial management etc.

Therefore, just apply for MBA and MCA entrance exams and try to get admission in the best college. These courses will help you to get jobs in various MNCs after successful completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?