19th March 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CLAT next year if completed 12th this year? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
This year I have passed 12th class,
so I can apply for CLAT of next year?
How can I apply for CLAT. Kindly tell me the process.
With Regards-

20th March 2015, 12:51 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CLAT next year if completed 12th this year? Procedure to apply?

Yes of course, you are definitely eligible to apply for CLAT after completing 12th examination. To apply for CLAT Exam, you should have completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate and 40% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final board examination may also eligible. Your age should be below 20 years at the time of appearing for this examination. More details, visit the official website :- http://clat.ac.in/
21st March 2015, 02:20 PM
varam09

Default Re: Can I apply for CLAT next year if completed 12th this year? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
This year I have passed 12th class,
so I can apply for CLAT of next year?
How can I apply for CLAT. Kindly tell me the process.
With Regards-
CLAT means Common Law Admission Test.

It is conducted for admission into UG/PG Law courses.

For UG Course, Candidate should have passed Intermediate from a recognized board with not less than 45% there is 5% relaxation for SC/ST Candidates and should be below 20 years of age.

So, if you satisfy the above criteria, you can apply for CLAT exam, even after completion of your 12th.
22nd March 2015, 08:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes; you can apply for CLAT standsfor Common Law Admission Test in the next year as the minimum required qualification is 10 2 pursuing or passed candidate can apply for it to get admission in top National Law College of India.You must have 45% of marks in your 10 2 examination.

The examination is of two hours and total marks is 200 and also has negative marking also.

The question are mainly of English; Mathematics; Reasoning and General knowledge also.

After qualifying the examination you have to pay ₹ 50;000 at the time of counselling also.
4th May 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

My result declare on may 20 2015 so can i apply for CLAT 2015 and when?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?