7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to study LLB course?

Sir, I am a student of commerce. I know about the LLB course. How much percent will be available in graduation, if I take a admission in law?

7th April 2017, 06:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to study LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of commerce. I know about the LLB course. How much percent will be available in graduation, if I take a admission in law?

You should score a minimum of 50% marks in graduation to study LLB course. The LLB course is eligible for those students who have completed graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the LLB course will be done on the basis of an entrance test. There are various entrance examinations like CLAT, AILET, LAWCET, AIBE, LSAT, LET etc. You can apply after completion of graduation for the admission to the LLB course. The course duration is three years. The course is available in various law colleges in India. The LLB course is useful for you to pursue your career in the law profession.
7th April 2017, 06:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Percentage Criteria Required in order to get admission in LLB Course:

Yes, there is a certain criteria that is required in order to get admission in Bachelor of Law (LLB) course. The basic eligibility criteria required is,

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university

>> The minimum percentage criteria required basically varies from institute to institute.

>> Some of the colleges demand candidates to have 40% marks in Graduation and some of the colleges ask candidates to have minimum 50% marks in Graduation.

>> Of course there is a percentage relaxation for reserved category candidates.
7th April 2017, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For exam like CLAT, you need to have minimum 45% marks in graduation to appear for entrance exam. There are many other entrance exams which will ask for 50% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. Hence, make sure that you perform well in the entrance exam.
7th April 2017, 09:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

There is no age limit and limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear for examination. The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with universities.

So, you can visit the official website for detail information about it.
8th April 2017, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your Bachelors degree in Commerce, you can definitely apply for the LLB course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the LLB course.
8th April 2017, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants need to get 50% marks in Bachelor degree course in order to apply for LLB. 45% is specified for reserved category candidates to join LLB. The candidate required qualifying in the entrance exam conducted by the university or in CLAT examination. The syllabus includes questions from legal aptitude, reasoning, English skills etc. It is necessary to pass this exam with a good score to apply for LLB in good law colleges.
8th April 2017, 01:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The acronym of LLB is Bachelor of Laws and the candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree are eligible to pursue 3 years LLB course. So, for that the candidates should have completed their graduation with minimum 45% to 50% marks in any stream from a recognized college/university. If you belong to reserved category then you will get marks relaxation. There is no age limit to pursue LLB course. You have to appear for CLAT examination and after qualifying that you can get admission in different law colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?