10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Seats reservation and relaxation available for SC candidates in Christ University BBA entrance exam?

Can you please let me know about the relaxation available for SC candidates in BBA entrance exam of Christ University? Please let me know how many seats are reserved for such candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of BBA entrance exam will be released in Christ University?
  2. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks in DTU?
  3. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam?
  4. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  5. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  6. Available seats in JU and BESU for JELET candidates? Reservation policies for ST/SC/Domiciled candidates?
  7. Percentage criteria to apply in Christ University BBA entrance exam? Pattern of this exam?
  8. Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?
  9. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  10. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the different courses available in BBA without maths?
  12. What is the reservation seats available for SC/ST candidates for applying government jobs?
  13. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  14. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in BSc statistics? Am I eligible to get admission in DU?
  16. Is there any reservation of seats for candidates belonging to reserved categories?
  17. What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS
  18. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 70% marks in 12th?
8th April 2017, 12:27 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats reservation and relaxation available for SC candidates in Christ University BBA entrance exam?

According to government rules, UGC recognized universities give reservation to SC/ST, OBC and other special categories. Admission will be on the basis of reservation and seats are divided into different categories percentage wise according to reservation.

There is relaxation in marks as well as age in the eligibility criteria. Therefore, make sure that you have necessary documents to avail the benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?