8th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Graduation course while doing job in IT hardware sector and being a diploma in Electronics qualified?

Sir I have completed diploma in Electronics and at present I am working in a job so I want any graduation course which provide with job and short term because 2 years experience in IT hardware.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  2. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  4. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  5. How to do government job after finishing B.A? I have qualified in computer hardware
  6. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  9. What are the benefits of getting good GATE score? Career Options after completion of M.Tech course?
  10. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  11. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  12. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  14. Which course is useful after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  15. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  17. Jobs for diploma Engineer except Engineering sector?
  18. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
14th February 2016, 10:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Graduation course while doing job in IT hardware sector and being a diploma in Electronics qualified?

It is nice to see that inspite of being a working professional you are still aspiring to study further. You can definitely pursue graduation course and opt for better job opportunities. Since you have done diploma in Electronics, so the best option for you is to opt for graduation degree course in the field of Electronics. You can opt for B.Tech/B.E course in the field of Electronics through lateral entry scheme. You can also opt for other discipline courses like BBA, BCA, Fashion, Textile, Tourism, etc. You have two options.

1. Leave the job and opt for full time graduation course.
2. Keep doing the work and pursue your graduation course through correspondence/part time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?