10th December 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in B.Sc Nursing entrance exam to get admission? Which college will I get after I qualify the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my graduation with B.Sc Nursing so I have applied for the entrance exam. I want to know how much should I score in B.Sc Nursing entrance exam to get admission? Which college will I get after I qualify the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th January 2017, 08:23 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much should I score in B.Sc Nursing entrance exam to get admission? Which college will I get after I qualify the exam?

To pass in nursing entrance exam there is no fixed pass marking. The cut-off depends on certain factors like -
Total number of candidates passed in exam
Difficulty level of question paper
Vacancy
Once you clear the exam you will be eligible of almost every college where the nursing stream is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?