15th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Silva Das

Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I don't know which course to take after my completing my class 12th examinations? I am very much confused and I have taken Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects. I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course? I don't prefer Long courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  3. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  4. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  8. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  9. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  10. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  11. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  12. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  13. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 12th last year?
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  16. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  17. How can I pursue BBA course after completing class 12th? How many subjects are there in the course?
  18. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
17th January 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Das View Post
Respected Sir, I don't know which course to take after my completing my class 12th examinations? I am very much confused and I have taken Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects. I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course? I don't prefer Long courses.

You can study various courses given below after completion of 12th class with PCMB subjects. You can apply for each course through the application form available for that. The admission to the MBBS and Engineering courses will be done through entrance examinations. The courses are given below;

MBBS
BDS
BHMS
BUMS
BAMS
B.Pharm
B.Sc Nursing
BPT
BE or B.Tech
B.Sc
BA
Biotechnology
BCA
B.Arch
BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?