17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is best to give for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech?

Dear Sir/Madam

I m in final sem. of b.tech and just waiting for the result.
Now i m confused that what to do. I want to prepare any of the government exam but i m little confused that which exam is efficient..Sir please help me to do something in future.

With Regards
Ankush Malhotra

Related Questions:
  1. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  4. Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  5. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. What are the job options in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  8. Which government exam I need to write after completion of graduation in commerce to get the government job?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW?
  11. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  12. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  13. Where should I try to get a job after completion of BBA degree?
  14. Can I get a government job after completion of BAMS course in Maharashtra?
  15. What is the scope for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of LLB or CLAT? How to apply for the job? -- [New]
  17. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
18th September 2016, 08:51 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is best to give for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech?

There are so many government job entrance examination for which engineers can apply. The most important examination that will help you to get a good reputable job with handsome salary utilizing your technical knowledge is Indian Engineering Services examination conducted by UPSC.

Other than IES, there are also many examination for which you can apply like:

>>GATE exam for PSU jobs.

>>Railway Senior Engineer examination.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>CDS and AFCAT for Defence related jobs.

>>Banking entrance exams like IBPS CWE for Clerk and PO.

Final selection of examination is your choice, you can select any exam from above list and start preparing for it and do hard labour to crack it in first attempt.
18th September 2016, 08:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is best to give for getting a government job after completion of B.Tech?

To get a government job after completion of your B.Tech course, it is best to appear in GATE examination. By qualifying and scoring more than 50 marks in GATE examination, you can find a lot of job opportunities in government organisations like HPCL, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, etc.,. You can also apply for different government jobs in railways, banks, etc., when the examination notification is released. You need to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the examination for getting a government job.
18th September 2016, 10:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Being an engineer you should give IES exam conducted by UPSC. After that you will be eligible for various government jobs which is suitable for engineering candidate. You can go to its official website for more information. Link is given below:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?