23rd December 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Are IGNOU certificates recognized by UGC?

Dear team,

I want to pursue my Graduation with Arts from IGNOU. But i want to confirm that IGNOU certificate are recognized by UGC or not. So please guide me regarding this?

23rd December 2015, 10:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are IGNOU certificates recognized by UGC?

Yes, IGNOU certificates are recognized by UGC.

IGNOU university offered courses are approved and recognized by AICTE and the university is recognized by university grants commission.
24th December 2015, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU is a separate university for open or distance mode education. It is duly approved by distance education council. It doesn't need UGC approval because it is an open University. Therefore, no need to worry because degree and certificates from IGNOU are accepted everywhere.

Therefore, don't worry about UGC approval because IGNOU is a reputed distance education university with many regional centers.
24th December 2015, 06:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IGNOU is recognised by University Grant Commission of India and so eligible to offer graduation and master's course.

The university offers various graduation, master, B.Ed and other courses. So, if you are interested in taking admission you can take admission.

The certificate issued by IGNOU are valid and certified by UGC. To get information about IGNOU visit at www.ignou.ac.in.

You can also check it on UGC website at www.ugc.ac.in.
24th December 2015, 06:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear team,

I want to pursue my Graduation with Arts from IGNOU. But i want to confirm that IGNOU certificate are recognized by UGC or not. So please guide me regarding this?
Yes, IGNOU degree is recognized by UGC.

I have attached a attachment where you can find out the UGC approved college name so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final_list_for_website_2014-15.pdf(494.1 KB, 83 views)
25th December 2015, 02:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IGNOU certificates are very much recognized by UGC. IGNOU is an AICTE approved University which is further recognized by UGC, therefore there is nothing to worry about, you just pursue your studies from IGNOU and I am sure you will not face any problems regarding affiliations in future.
10th November 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have received associate degree from ignou by Indian Army gyan deep proposal but I want UGC approval by IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?