2nd October 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in mechanical engineering for a 12th failed girl?

Is a 12th failed girl from science stream eligible to do mechanical engineering. Please tell me the whole procedure that how can I do this diploma course and from where and what things to be needed for enrollment please, I am getting so much tensed.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  2. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in Railway mechanical engineering college after 12th CBSE board?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BA part 1 after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  6. Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission?
  7. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in NERIST, Itanagar? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  15. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  17. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  18. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
2nd October 2017, 06:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in mechanical engineering for a 12th failed girl?

Let me inform you that you can't opt for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering until and unless you qualify 12th standard in Science stream (PCM) with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board of education.
Since you have failed in 12th standard so you are not eligible for B.Tech engineering in any discipline, however on the basis of your 10th qualification you can opt for Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognized board of education are eligible for diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
You need to appear and qualify in polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
Every state conducts its own respective polytechnic entrance examination.
After qualifying the entrance examination you need to sit for counselling and through counselling you will be given a seat in polytechnic college according to your rank.
2nd October 2017, 07:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in mechanical engineering for a 12th failed girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is a 12th failed girl from science stream eligible to do mechanical engineering. Please tell me the whole procedure that how can I do this diploma course and from where and what things to be needed for enrollment please, I am getting so much tensed.

If you want to do diploma course in mechanical engineering, then you can apply for diploma course on the bases of your Xth class, because minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in mechanical engineering is Xth from government recognized board.

>> For diploma in mechanical engineering applicant must have scored at least 55% marks in Xth.

>> Applicant must have done Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in mechanical engineering is 3 years.

Admission Procedure:-To get admission in reputed colleges you must have to appear in JET (Joint Entrance Test) conducted by state governments technical board to admit eligible candidates for diploma courses.
2nd October 2017, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in B.Tech mechanical engineering without any class 12th certificate with PCM stream. You must pass class 12th, in order to become eligible for any degree course.

For diploma course in mechanical engineering, you can apply based on class 10th qualification. Admission is through performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
2nd October 2017, 09:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot pursue degree course of Engineering after being failed in class 12th examination. Candidates those who have successfully qualified in the class 12th examination with Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination are only eligible for B.Tech or B.E degree course in Mechanical Engineering.
However, you can opt Diploma course in Mechanical engineering on the basis of class 10th education. Candidates require minimum 45% marks in class 10th examination to be eligible for Diploma courses.
2nd October 2017, 11:05 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in B.Tech course without having cleared your +2 level of examination with science stream from a recognized board, however you can get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th grade.

After completion of your Diploma course, you can however get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech degree if you wish to by appearing for LEET entrance examination.

I would however suggest you to complete your 12th standard and get admission in B.Tech directly and if not then you can get admission in Diploma on the basis of your 10th board examination.
3rd October 2017, 01:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering:

1. You must pass in all subjects of 10+2 from a recognized board of India. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be compulsory subject in 12th.

2. You can not pursue bachelor's degree if you have failed in 12th.

You can get admission in diploma in engineering through state level engineering exams like JELET, BCECE Polytechnic exam etc.
3rd October 2017, 07:03 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having failed in your Class 12th you are not eligible for pursuing Mechanical engineering degree course without clearing your Class 12th board examination by reappearing in it as the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing any engineering degree course is a Class 12th with science stream with at least 45% marks in it.

Further I would also like to let you know that even for pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering degree course ( duration : two years ) you need to first complete your Class 12th otherwise you will have to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering degree course of three years in which admission in done on the basis of Class 10th but it will not be a good option as it will consume three years for pursuing the same course which can be done after one year if you clear your Class 12th by reappearing in your board examination.
8th November 2017, 11:05 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You, are not eligible to get admission in engineering without passing class 12th.
You have to pass class 12th exam to get admission in engineering.

A candidate must be 12th passed with physics chemistry and mathematics as the main subjects.

A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in class 12th.

You have give entrance exams for getting admission in engineering.
JEE Main is the main exam for getting admission in good college of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?