2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Instructions and entrance exams to attend for becoming an Astronaut?

Hi l am Yogapriya. I am studying in 12th standard. Can you tell some instructions to become an astronaut. I am confused what course should I do after 12th? Which entrance should I attend. Please reply.

8th February 2018, 09:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Instructions and entrance exams to attend for becoming an Astronaut?

You have to study courses related to physics or astrophysics, if you are interested in becoming an Astronaut. There are various ways, you can enter this field, but first of all you must have the right qualification from a reputed institution or university.

Space agencies like NASA and ISRO recruit candidates based on merit through entrance exam and interview. Therefore, male sure you have got at least a masters degree in physics or an engineering degree.
18th February 2018, 04:53 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Instructions and entrance exams to attend for becoming an Astronaut?

Minimum educational requirement for becoming an astronaut is a degree in engineering or mathematics or biological science physical science or a computer science.

Height requirement is candidate must be between 62 and 75 inches.

Must not have more than required B.P and must have better eye vision also.

So, complete your degree first in the specified list and then you can become an astronaut.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?