9th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Interested in Automobile degree but have no Maths in 12th

I am interested in automobiles and its designs and i want to get graduate degree in this field,,,, but i had completed my 12th exam without having mathematics..... What can i do,,,, is their any other degree courses???

16th January 2014, 08:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Interested in Automobile degree but have no Maths in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in automobiles and its designs and i want to get graduate degree in this field,,,, but i had completed my 12th exam without having mathematics..... What can i do,,,, is their any other degree courses???
No you're not eligible for Automobile course after completing 12th standard without having mathematics subject. If you're interested in automobile course then you have to apply for, B.E or B.tech in Automobile course after completing 12th standard.

To apply for Automobile course then you have to complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics subject from recognized university.

So, without having mathematics subject you're not eligible for Automobile course.

After completing 12th standard you may apply for Courses like,
  • B.com (Bachelor of Commerce)
  • BA (Bachelor of Arts)
  • BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)

15th April 2015, 11:22 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Interested in Automobile degree but have no Maths in 12th

No, if you are interested in the Automobile field then you need to go for the specialization in Automobiles which is possible only after an engineering in Mechanical Engineering.

For a degree in Engineering, a candidate needs to have a combination of Maths and Physics in 12th standard which you don't have.

So, it would not be possible for you to go in the field of Automobiles.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?