23rd August 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges providing Masters degree in Automobile?

Hey sir..I'm pursing my BE degree from mechanical stream and i want to have my PG in Automobile engineering from USA through GRE exam....so could you please tell me the best colleges providing Master's degree in automobile....and i would also like to have your guidance towards working for the GRE exam......!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  3. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  4. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  5. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  6. List of the colleges providing degree in automobile engineering in Mumbai, Pune and Ratnagiri
  7. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  10. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  13. List of colleges in Pune to do masters in IC Engines or Automobile?
  14. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  16. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field? -- [New]
  17. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  18. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
6th December 2011, 12:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges providing Masters degree in Automobile?

M.Tech in Automobile engineering is a master’s course.The admission is mainly taken on the basis of merit.
Best Places to Pursue
Indian Institute of Technology
National Institutes of Technology
Birla Institute of Technology
College of Engineering and Technology (Anna University)
Best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?