20th February 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tect ECE can I do M.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get non technical jobs?

I HAVE MORE INTEREST IN ECE ... BUT I ALSO WANT TO KNOW SOFTWERE ENGINEERING.
SO SIR CAN YOU TELL ME AFTER B.TECH IN ECE CAN I DO M.TECH IN SOFTWERE ENGINEERING?
IF IT POSSIBLE -
TELL -1)ME HOW? CAN I DO M.TECH IN COMPUTER EGINEERING & SOFTWERE
2) CAN I GET JOB IN NON TECNICAL JOBS LIKE BANK, INDUSTRY OR GOVT. ( AFTER B.TECH)
PLEASE SIR GET BACK TO ME .. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED ABOUT MY LIFE ....
EMAIL TO ME- [email protected]

23rd February 2015, 09:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tect ECE can I do M.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get non technical jobs?

You cannot do M.Tech in Software Engineering directly after completing your B.Tech in ECE since the eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Software Engineering is you must be graduate in computer science/ IT/ other related branches. But you can still pursue M.Tech in Software Engineering. You can do it via correspondence or e-learning mode. The best option to pursue your M.Tech is get job in good IT companies and then the company will help you to pursue M.Tech with the tie-up college.
Yes, you can definitely get job in non-technical field like bank or other government sector. You need to crack the written test followed by interview round to get such job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?