6th December 2015, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Lawyer after graduation in B.Com with less than 50%?

I completed B.Com in 2003 then started teaching. Then I opted for post graduation after some years. Now I want to be a lawyer but my graduation score is less than 50%. Can I become a lawyer?

6th December 2015, 11:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lawyer after graduation in B.Com with less than 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Com in 2003 then started teaching. Then I opted for post graduation after some years. Now I want to be a lawyer but my graduation score is less than 50%. Can I become a lawyer?
Yes, of course you are eligible to become a Lawyer after completing B.Com with less than 50% of marks. You need complete LLB course in order to become a Lawyer. Most of the LLB universities accept the score below 50% of marks. So, please don't worry you can get admission for LLB.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The applicant must complete Graduation or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university and final year applicants are eligible to apply as well.

- The applicant need to score at least 40% percent marks at Graduation level and relaxation will be given to the candidates who belongs to reserved category.

- The applicant must qualify in the The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam in order to get admission. Most of the reputed LLB universities accept CLAT exam score card.
7th December 2015, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
One need to complete the LLB to become a Lawyer. You are eligible to apply for LLB after B.Com. The minimum marks needed for LLB differs from college to college. You need to score not less than 50% of marks in Graduation course. Since, you have scored less than 50% of marks so its a bit difficult at the of admission. First check the official website of the concerned university in order to get more details regarding the LLB admission process.
7th December 2015, 09:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes you can do LLB course with your B.Com degree.

The eligibility to study the course is graduation with 40% marks.

Some of the universities require 50% marks and entrance examination for the admission.

So you can do the LLB course with less than 50% marks.

There is no age limit for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?