11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to get admission for graduation in genetic science?

I didn't have maths in 12 but I want to do my graduation in genetic science
From where I can pursue it please provide me the list of colleges and information regarding entrance exams? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can we do genetic engineering after graduation in Biotechnology? List of colleges in Mumbai for the same?
  3. List of colleges for Genetic Engineering in Pune, India?
  4. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  5. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  6. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  7. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  8. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  10. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  11. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  12. List of Genetic engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? Marks required to join these colleges?
  13. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  14. How to be a genetic engineer if I am studying 12th science
  15. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education?
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Genetic Engineering after completing 10th? List of colleges in India?
  18. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
22nd May 2017, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to get admission for graduation in genetic science?

List of Colleges offering Graduation in Genetic Science or Genetics in India:

>> Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute

>> Institute of Genetic Engineering, West Bengal

>> Guru Nanak Dev University

>> Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

>> University of Calicut

>> Kurukshetra University

>> Mahatma Gandhi College

>> Sri Cauvery College of Management and Sciences and Nursing

>> Kakatiya University....etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?