6th October 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Roorkee? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Sir,
Can you please let me know about the colleges which are providing B.Sc(Astronomy) course anywhere in Roorkee? Kindly tell me also the entrance exams for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  3. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. Is BCA exam possible online?
  6. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  9. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Which college will I get for engineering after diploma with 86%?
  15. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  18. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
29th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Roorkee? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can you please let me know about the colleges which are providing B.Sc(Astronomy) course anywhere in Roorkee? Kindly tell me also the entrance exams for getting admission.
Colleges Offering B.Sc(Astronomy) in Roorkee:

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Address: Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 311
Official website - www.iitr.ac.in

College of Engineering (COER)
7th K.M. on Roorkee Haridwar Road (NH-58), Post Box No. 27,
Vardhmanpuram, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India- 247667
Official website - http://www.coe-roorkee.com/

There is no specific entrance exam for Astronomy course. The concerned Institution may conduct their own entrance exam within the college. However, must of the college select the candidate based on the 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?