26th November 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Is syllabus changed for backlog subject of 2010 for BCA course?

Hi Sir, I have 1 maths subject pending. I did BCA 2013 batch I completed, but 1 maths subject is pending that is 2010 first year 1st semester. Is the syllabus changed or not, please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  2. Can I pursue MCA Correspondence after completing BCA Computer Science with 1 subject backlog and ATKT in the 5th semester? -- [New]
  3. Can I get MCA in KIIT after scoring 870 rank in KIITEE? I got selected in admission counseling with 1 backlog in one subject in BCA 4th semester
  4. What is the latest syllabus for IPS entrance exam?
  5. Which good courses can I get after completing BCA in 6 months? I have a backlog in 5th semester BCA
  6. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  7. Am I eligible for ICET if I have backlog in 1st year subject?
  8. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  9. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  10. Will one get placed while having 1 backlog during the time of placement?
  11. TYB.Com question papers of last years?
  12. How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?
  14. Whether student with one backlog but having degree can pursue MS in US?
  15. Can I reappear for the same subject again under old syllabus or will I have to appear again with new syllabus?
  16. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a BCA candidate who is waiting for backlog result?
  17. ISC syllabus and pattern has been changed to CBSE pattern and syllabus?
  18. Scope of doing B.Ed after BCA? Which subject to be taken in B.Ed after BCA?
29th November 2016, 01:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is syllabus changed for backlog subject of 2010 for BCA course?

According to my knowledge the syllabus of BCA course has been changed after 2010.
Since you have backlog in 2010 and you have completed your BCA partly in 2013. You must contact to the University to get the exact details for the syllabus of the Mathematics subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?