14th December 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams other than NATA to get admission in Architecture course easily?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to study Architecture. But I want to know that except NATA, what are the entrance exams I need to appear so that I can get admission easily in Architecture?

17th December 2015, 08:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams other than NATA to get admission in Architecture course easily?

Some of the prominent entrance tests for the B. Arch course other than NATA are as follows;

> AIEEE

> AMU Entrance Exam

> BEEE

> IIT-JEE

> KEAM

> UPTU SEE Exam, etc
9th January 2016, 02:52 PM
adnan ali warsi

Default Re: List of entrance exams other than NATA to get admission in Architecture course easily?

I want to study Architecture. But I want to know that except NATA, what are the entrance exams I need to appear so that I can get admission easily in Architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?