6th November 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

After Maths honours with 50% can I do M.Sc in Maths?

I am a student .i have just completed my 3rd year bsc hnrs exam with math.if i will get 50% at graduation,am i able to doing regular msc. in pure math at any university???

7th November 2014, 12:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Maths honours with 50% can I do M.Sc in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student .i have just completed my 3rd year bsc hnrs exam with math.if i will get 50% at graduation,am i able to doing regular msc. in pure math at any university???

Yeah you are eligible for joining in M.sc Maths after having completed B.sc Maths honours with 50%.You are satisfying the education qualification which is needed for doing the course.

The education qualification which is needed for the course is that the candidate should have passed 10+2 examination as well as completed B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc(Gen) in 10+2+3 scheme with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as one of the subject.

The course duration for M.sc Maths is 2 years.

Regards
~Jxsab~
7th November 2014, 10:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Maths honours with 50% can I do M.Sc in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Mathematics after completing the graduation course with Mathematics subject. Graduate degree with Mathematics subject are eligible for M.Sc Mathematics course.

As you are interested to get admission in M.SC Mathematics after passing Graduation with mathematics subject. Here I am providing you the information regarding M.Sc Mathematics course.

The minimum marks required for the course differs from college to college. Most of the reputed universities requires at least 50% and for some it is 45%. You need to check with the university to get more information regarding the admission process. If you are eligible you can appear for the entrance exam which is organized by the respective university. Make sure to prepare well for the entrance exam. The admission for this course depending upon the marks scored in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?