7th May 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Maximum time limit to complete graduation under Calcutta university?

Hi, I have a question and it's about graduation. I enrolled in a college with political science honors under Calcutta university. But I dropped out in third year. I was supposed to appear in 3rd year. But now I want to complete it so can I just appear for the third year paper or do I have to start over again?
Please help me because I really need a graduation degree for better jobs.

9th May 2017, 01:53 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Maximum time limit to complete graduation under Calcutta university?

All state universities are directed by The University Grant Commission that to complete any degree course maximum of two years will be provided as per the latest notification. So if you have time, then clear all your supplementary papers otherwise you have to rejoin the degree course and again you have to register yourself under Calcutta University if your registration once failed. For further information you can visit the official website of Calcutta University which is stated below:
http://www.caluniv.ac.in
27th October 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum time limit to complete graduation under Calcutta university?

I am a BA honours student admitted in 2015, due to some reason I am unable to complete it within 3 years of graduation. So how much time should I get to complete my graduation??
17th April 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am admitted to st.xaviers college in 2015 in math Hons. In 2016 I repeat , 1st year stat from 2016. How many years I can get to complete the course.
23rd May 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am admitted in st Xavier's college in 2015 in math hons, due to some causes i did not seat the exam in any semestar ,my question is maximum how many years i can get to complete the course.
31st May 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my graduation from CU in a general course.. after that I've done MA in political science.. now I am preparing for government examination.. now I want to study english literature.. have done my HS in 2011.. am I eligible to apply for an honours course in english under CU ?
11th June 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have admitted in physiology honours under Calcutta university.. But in 3rd year exam, just for 6ma y honours degree has cut.. I become pass graduate..can I repeat only 3rd year exam to get honours qualified after 3years of graduation?? Pls reply
6th February 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3rd year course in 2018. But I couldn't pass the 1st year math paper. I am student of 2014 batch,I have already completed 4 years, now I want to appear the exam which is held on the month of march and only opportunity for appearing 3rd year and passed 3rd year students, but it was shown to me that re-registration has blocked
18th April 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

My registration is of 2015 but due to some problem I didn't appear for examination and later in 2018 I cleared my B.com part 1 degree now the question is suppose I don't get a year back but have supplies then in that case what will happen? Like suppose 2nd year I pass and also 3rd year but if I fail in any subject and have to reappear in that case will I be eligible or I have to again enroll myself
28th June 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How many time degree exam write in after 3years complete?
6th November 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I had leave before complete my final year just 1 year ago . And I would like to reply the same for complete my graduation is this possible ? From same university " Calcutta"
Kindly confirm the same
31st March 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir l register myself in physics honours in Calcutta university in 2015 but could'nt Continue it for some family and finance problem. But now in 2020 I want to take admission in b. Com in other college under Calcutta university. Is that possible;?
6th April 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir , maximum time limit to complete graduation under cu ,in 2009 regulations, for bsc ( general)
21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 2nd year exam and 3rd year exam but my 1st year supply paper not cleared .my registration year 2008-2009.can I get chance to complete my graduation from Calcutta university...plz reply
11th October 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 3rd year and 2nd year exam but my 1st year one subject not cleared. My registration year 2016 can I get chance to complete my graduation from calcutta University.. Please reply sir
24th September 2021, 06:18 PM
Minal F

There is no age requirement for graduation you can do graduation any time there is no age limit but must have 12th passed degree.
4th July 2022, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I am giving my 3rd year this year and my registration year is 2016. I only have one supply left from first year. Is there any chance for giving the supply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?