25th July 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?

Hello,

I like to know what is the maximum time limit to complete bcom graduation under Calcutta University.
I have admitted in Calcutta University,due to personal problems i have not been able to concentrate on my studies also i work under a company.I am not sure about the total time limit for completing graduation under C.U i have only 1 subject left to complete my graduation(F.M= Financial Management) this year i.e in 2015 i gave the supplementary exam and it was not good.
So, I am asking the time span is this the final year or i have 1 more year left in my hand to complete my graduation.
Any Help would be really appreciated since i am very worried about it since i have already spent 5 years i.e from 2010 - 2015.

6th August 2015, 03:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?

Maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University is 25 years for admission.
But as you have left with only 1 subject to complete your graduation then you can pass that subject in three years from date of completion of your graduation. So, you can pass it before 2017. There is no age limit to pass graduation.
25th August 2015, 07:27 PM
rasta138

Default Re: What is the maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University?

Thank you for your reply
So i can complete my graduation in more than 5 years time under CU? I am asking these again because i have heard max time limit is 5 years if failed to complete under 5 years then i have to startover again, though i will ask the college authorities and CU but i wanted to know if its possible.

thankyou for ur time
25th August 2015, 07:38 PM
rasta138

Hello,
Thank you for your reply
I could not understand perfectly what you have said sir ,can u explain it more elaborately.As you have mentioned 'Maximum time limit available for doing B.Com graduation under Calcutta University is 25 years for admission.'

Also my result came out today and unfortunately i did not passed in my FM
so will i get anymore time to complete my graduation i.e to clear my last subject because its already 5 years (2010-2015).
19th April 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

If I apply 4 time 2010-2015 excluding 1 year gap can I apply 5th time bcom3
18th May 2016, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

dear Sir , if i have appeared in supplementary exam 5 years but have not clear one subject but i want to appear again...then what have i done..?
10th April 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I had taken admission in 2011 in bcom and given my 3rd year in 2014 but due to my health problem i was absent in 2 papers in 3rd year which was given by me in 2015. But in 2015 i failed in 1 paper. I didn't filled my exam form neither in 2016 nor in 2017. Now let me know can i fill my exam form in feb 2018?
15th May 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in 2012 and I just wanted to know under which year I have to complete my graduation??? Is it 2018??

Please sir, if possible reply me..
6th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

It has been three year since I gave my b. Com third year with honours i passed in 2nd and 3rd year with honour but i had a supple in 1 year general paper.
Is there any possible way that I can complete my exam?
20th June 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I take admission in BA in 2010... But my only subject Eco of 2nd year is pending.....
Can I give exam of this subject now...

Please suggest me.

Harish Kumar
7th August 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 now but I av got admission in 2011 for b.com I discontinued in 2013 but not appeared for 4 semi and I got the permission for admission again in the year 2015 for 4 sem after that nothing was done and now I went to college to continue the discontinued studies in final but there was no chance to do it again what to do tell me pls I want a degree in regular course college study what to do. Send me details to my mail I'd. [email protected]
1st September 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

If anybody had pass in only one subject b.com 3rd year general, then would he have to giv all subjects an exam again
16th September 2017, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum duration under cu to complete b.com 3 years course. I am 2009 registered candidate. I have given my 3rd year exam this year. But dont think will pass. I work in a call centre. So find it difficult to study. I have completed my 2nd yr, got 2 supplementary in 1st year and my 3rd year. Is there anyway to get a general pass certificate?
Please guide me.
Thank you
25th February 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

I got admission in calcutta university in 2012. I passed 2nd year in 2014 with honours in mathematics. In 2015, 16,17 i could not appear my 3rd year exam but I have done my form fill up in every year. And i think in 2018, also will not be able to give my exam since for my job purpose. Now i want to know that in 2019 may i get another chance for my exam? Or 2018 is my last chance.
2nd April 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the time limit to complete graduation if someone took admission in the year 2014
31st May 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have already give my bsc hons part-3 exam in 2016,2017 and 2018 but couldn't clear it in 2016 and 2017..if I can't clear it in 2018 then can I get one more chance or I have to shift to general papers?
Please sir give me the reply as early as possible
my email id: [email protected]
3rd July 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of CU bcom part 3 and I have a supply in eco so can I give supply exam and clear it and could get fresh results ?
29th January 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I had taken my registration in 2013 and my 3 year in 2016 but due to health problems I couldn't clear the subjects . Then I given again in 2017 and 2018 and passed me 2 subjects but I still 1 paper( cost and management) . Can I give this paper in 2019.
4th February 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I had a gap for 1 year and dint give my supply xam I'm 2018 can I fill up in 2019?
I got my registration in 2013
28th February 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I just want to know that what is the tenure of supplementary exams I was a bcom hons student when I started then I was shifted to bcom general and now I have cleared my two years paper of second and third year of general but my last paper is pending of maths of first year and already gave the exam of supplementary third time this is my last time or more time is left .
Kindly let me know sir request you to do the needful sir
23rd August 2019, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B-COM (hons.) Part-I Examination under Calcutta University in the year of 2002, How can I complete my Graduation in the year of 2019?
28th October 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time limit available for doing bcom under kerala university.admission 2013.
3rd April 2020, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a b.com student,i started my b.com course on the year 2012.i was unable to complete my course till now.i have 2 to 3 supplementary subjects for combined for part1,2 &3 is there any way I can complete my graduation.I will be highly obliged if i get any kind of help so that i can complete my course now.
Plz provide information
On my ph no-7045180249
25th April 2020, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 2nd year from cu but due to my personal reason cudnt complete my 3rd year.. can i give only my 3rd year exam from cu after 6 years.. can anyone pls help
10th November 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I was a graduation student on B.com of 2010. I have completed my 3rd year on 2013 but not completed my 1st year due to my personal problems. So, I want to know I can complete my graduation now after the gape of so many years
1st February 2021, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st and 2nd year in 2013 and 2014 but I have been not able to apply for 3rd till now is there any option to apply complete my final.
4th February 2021, 06:46 PM
Ashima467

The maxximum time limit for a B.com graduation available under Calcutta University is mainly 5 consecutive years in according to new semester system introduced in 2018.
Hope it helps
12th July 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR my registration was in 2011 B.COM (H), I have supplement in 1st year (C15G) & in 2nd year (C22G , C21A ,C22A) & in 3rd year (A33G) can I clear all the papers now ? Is it possible? Please reply ..

[email protected]
30th September 2021, 01:12 AM
Shamaila parween

The maximum time limit 5year available for doing b.com graduate in under culcutta university .you can complete this course under 5year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?