15th May 2011, 09:16 PM
namita1

Which MBBS entrance exams can I give at the age of 35?

hi,

I am 35 years old. Can you please tell me which mbbs entrance exams I can give?

thanks,
namita

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  2. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  3. What are the different exams for MBBS exams in India?
  4. MBBS by staying in Mumbai? Which entrance exams to give?
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams?
  6. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  7. Which entrance exam I need to write to do MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  8. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  9. Which field should I choose after passing 12th
  10. Required Age criteria for getting admission to MBBS course? Can I give All India Entrance Exams as Indian citizen having dual citizenship of Indian and America?
  11. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to join MBBS degree program without giving any entrance exam?
  13. Reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  16. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  17. Is my daughter eligible for upcoming MBBS entrance exams?
  18. What is the upper age limit for MBBS entrance exam?
22nd May 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBBS entrance exams can I give at the age of 35?

hey namita u can do mbbs as there is no upper age limt mullana , ambala medical college offers seats for same
19th September 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear mbbs entrance exam at the age 35years..i have completed hs (sc) with pcb 57% ..
20th September 2014, 10:11 AM
poojac91

MBBS can be done after clearing entrance exams like AIPMT/NEET or some state level entrance tests or through management quota. There is no upper age limit and no number of attempts are fixed. thanks
21st November 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Donation for MBBS !

Hi, Can anyone Pay Donation for MBBS for me ?
I am a highly talented fellow !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?