6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in St.Xavier’s Kolkata to pursue B.A Sociology (Hons)

Dear Sir, I am Rahul and I am from Kerala belong to SC category. I secured 83% marks in Kerala Higher Secondary Board Examination. Please let me know the minimum marks required to get admission in St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata for B.A Sociology (Hons) Course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation?
  2. Eligibility criteria required to pursue History (Hons) in DU for candidate who have scored 75% marks
  3. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I fill up the form of PAtna Women collehe for B.A. honours?
  6. What is the eligbility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Sociology? -- [New]
  7. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  8. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  9. Can I get admission in St. Xavier's college in B.Com without entrance exam?
  10. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  11. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course?
  12. Minimum cut-off for BITSAT admission in BITS under Civil stream?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata?
  14. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  15. From where can I pursue PhD in Sociology through distance mode?
  16. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  18. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
6th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in St.Xavier’s Kolkata to pursue B.A Sociology (Hons)

To get admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for pursuing B.A Sociology (Hons) course, you should have completed 12th standard with minimum 45% marks in all subjects and 60% aggregate in 12th standard from a recognised board. You must have studied English as one of the subject in your 12th standard, the aggregate will be calculated by taking English and other three subjects into consideration. Since, you have secured 83% marks in your 12th standard, you are eligible to get admission in B.A. Sociology (Hons) course in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?