6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Detailed Information about IMT Pharmacy college, Puri and Procedure to get admission in this college?

Hi Sir, I am Shraddha Suman Nayak. I completed 12th Class in Science stream. I would like to know the detailed information about IMT Pharmacy college of Puri, New Nabakalebar Road and its admission process. Please contact me on Ph. No - 9437429882 and I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

6th August 2016, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information about IMT Pharmacy college, Puri and Procedure to get admission in this college?

IMT Pharmacy College, Puri is located at Orissa, India. The College is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and affiliated by Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa State Board of Pharmacy, Bhubaneshwar and recognised by Government of Orissa.

Admission Procedure :-
Admissions in IMT Pharmacy College, Puri are done on basis of admission test conducted by Orissa Joint Entrance Examination Committee. Candidates who have qualified and secured rank in the entrance examination can participate in counselling process to get admission in this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?