1st September 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for HAS? List of exams which we can attend after completion graduation?

Sir/Mam,

Myself manoj kumaq i am in 2nd yr in major zoology and i want to prepare for HAS and wanted to know about others tests after graduation please rply me sir with details. Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I attend the banking exam? How to register and what is the syllabus?
  2. Which degree is required to become a collector?
  3. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  4. How can I do government jobs after doing ECCE?
  5. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. Can I do MBA after B.A programme without giving any exam?
  7. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering?
  8. List of exams for which I am eligible after completion of B.Tech or graduation? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  9. What are the eligibility criteria to be an Engineer in NTPC?
  10. What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?
  11. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  12. Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?
  13. List of competitive exams which I can appear after completing graduation in political science?
  14. Am I eligible for government sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical from Karnataka Open University in Distance Mode?
  15. How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?
  16. Is there any entrance exam which I can write after doing B.Com?
  17. What are the opportunities after Masters in Statistics?
  18. List of Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Which Exams to appear for to get these Jobs? How to apply for these Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2015, 09:52 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for HAS? List of exams which we can attend after completion graduation?

HAS stands for Himachal Administrative Services and this examination conducted every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years,There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

Examination Pattern::

paper-1.General Studies::200marks

paper-2. CSAT::200marks.

For more details visit official website of H.A.S
http://www.himachal.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?