1st February 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Options available to study History after Diploma engineering?

I have complete my engineering diploma but im intrested in history subject. Which options available for me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  3. Which subject should I take after passing 10th class?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  6. Options available for further studies while working in HCL after Diploma?
  7. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  8. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  12. How to study mechanical engineering through correspondence after completing diploma?
  13. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  14. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  15. Which is better between Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronic Engineering?
  16. Can I study engineering, diploma or polytechnic while studying engineering
  17. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
14th March 2014, 11:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Options available to study History after Diploma engineering?

Hello dear friend your question of doing something or studying history subject after diploma engineering is quite contradicting.And also there are no such options available to pursue your career in history after doing diploma engineering.

You should understand that engineering and history subject are not related to each other at all in case of studies.In one you learn about world history,artifacts and other things and in engineering you are trained for your specified field.And there is always going to be a question asked that if you have an interest in history subjects then why did you opt for diploma in engineering that does not make any sense.

Look if you want to pursue your career in history then you will have to leave engineering and then restart your bachelor degree in the history subject.But that will take a lot of courage to do because you have already wasted time in your diploma which you were not willing to do also there are a lot of social agendas involved.Also if your hobby is history then you can read and explore it even after your btech.Think properly and then react it is your life make it large.
15th May 2015, 10:23 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Options available to study History after Diploma engineering?

After investing so much of efforts in Engineering why do you want to change the field now??

You can get admission in Engineering through the lateral entry scheme.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

But yes, if you really want to change the field then there are options for you.

You can go for the BA (History) for which there is no such eligibility criteria except the 12th from any recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?